GOOD NEWS: DEFENSE SERVICE TECHNICAL ASPIRANTS.
SELECTION PROCESS FOR TECHNICAL ENTRY COURSE COMMENCES
- Completed your Class XII and wondering how to join the DEFENSE FORCES without compromising your ambitions of becoming a TECHNICAL PROFESSIONAL.
- Here is an irresistible combination which gives you the opportunity to acquire an ENGINEERING DEGREE and on completion of technical training a COMMISSION as an officer in the Indian Army. What more there is no separate ENTRANCE EXAM!! Just submit an ONLINE APPLICATION and if you make the shortlist you will be nominated to undergo SSB interview at one of the designated centres.
- The entire selection process unfolds as under:-
(a) Step 1 Submit ONLINE APPLICATION through “joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
(b) Step 2 Candidates making the “cut off” will be called for SSB from October 2020.
(c) Step 3 Face the SSB at the designated Centre along with documents to be submitted.
(d) Step 4 Merit listed candidates who have cleared the medicals will report to ACADEMY in January 2021.
- The training is in two distinct parts consisting of MILITARY and TECHNICAL
Training as under :-
- BASIC MILITARY TRAINING.(One year at OTA GAYA).
- TECHNICAL TRAINING.
- Phase 1 Three years TECHNICAL PHASE at MCEME (Mhow/secunderabad) or CME Pune.
- Phase 2 One year POST COMMISSION Training.
- On successful completion candidates will be awarded an ENINEERING DEGREE and will be commissioned as OFFICERS of the INDIAN ARMY.
- DO ENSURE THE FOLLOWING: –
(a) Should have passed Class XII with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with 70% & above.
(b) Should not be below 16 ½ years(July 2004) and above 19 ½ (02 July 2001).
(c) Carry two sets of documents along with original of CLASS X & XII mark lists.
(d) 20 copies of Passport size photographs.
(e) Submit only one application.
(f) Common candidates for NDA & TES.
(i) If medical for TES is cleared SSB first then medical for TES and NDA will have to be undergone.
(ii) Candidates cleared for NDA prior to TES SSB then there is no need for separate medicals. However a candidate UNFIT for NDA will be UNFIT for TES also.
ALL THE BEST FROM TEAM AFPA