Notification Out: BSc (Nursing) Course 2021
Feb 14th, 2021
Feb 17th, 2021
Last Date to Apply
Written Exam Result
Applications are invited from FEMALE CANDIDATES (only) for 4 years BSc (Nursing Course). The 4-years course for Permanent/Short Service Commission will commence at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services in 2021. Applications are invited for written examinations for now, after the declaration of written exam result, shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.
- Unmarried/Divorced/Legally Separated/Widow without encumbrances females.
- Nationality – Indian
- Born between 01 Oct 1996 and 30 Sep 2004 (Both Days inclusive).
- Passed 12th Standard or Equivalent examination with Physics, Biology, and English not less than 50% in aggregate and in first attempt (12th appearing candidates also can apply for the examination).
- Computer Based Examination (Written)
- Interview and Medical Examination
About Computer Based Examination (Written) Exam
- Duration – 90 min
- Questions – 100
- Subjects – General English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and General Intelligence
Synonyms, Antonyms, Spot the Error, Fill in the blank, Spellings, Mis-spelling, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Improvement, Comprehension Passage, Cloze Passage, etc.
Taxonomy, Cell and Molecular Biology, Reproduction, Genetics, and Evolution, Human Health and Diseases, Biochemistry, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Biotechnology, and it application, Biodiversity, Ecology, and Environment.
p, d, and f-block elements, Atomic Structure, Coordination chemistry, Solid State Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Isomerism, Alcohols and Ethers, Carbonyl Compounds, Carboxylic Acids and their derivates, organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules.
Laws of Motion, Work Energy and Power, Properties of Matter, Electrostatic Force, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Optics, Dual Nature of radiation and Atomic Physics, Semi-Conductors and their applications.
- General Intelligence-
General Studies, Current Affairs, Number Series, Observation, Judgment, Space Visualization, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Similarities and Differences, Figure Classification, etc.