It is decided that latest by July 10, 2019 Indian army will release announcements for the same to select cadets as officers to be served in the Indian Army. Those with ‘A’ and ‘B’ Grades with the completion of C certificate course are welcomed to apply for the same. They are privileged to avoid written examination and directly pursue SSB interview. To join as Officers candidates have to pass CDS examination laid by UPSC. Whereas NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will continue Interview round directly. The ratio of NDA v\s AFCAT and CDS candidates is 2:1, where very fewer candidates opt for SSB interview round through NCC Special Entry Scheme.
NCC 47 Special Entry scheme allows you with some eligibility criteria which says that UNMARRIED males and females including wards of army personnel are welcomed to ascertain Short Service Commission also called non-technical positions in Indian Army. Applicants can apply online from July 10 2018 till August 08 2019 on http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ which is the official site for the same.
IMPORTANT DATES TO BE KEPT IN MIND:
The table below elucidates about essential dates that need to be covered while being a CDS aspirant. These charts indicate about the application dates and last dates, Interview for SSB dates, etc.
NCC 47 Special dates to be covered
|Notification dates for NCC special 47||July 10, 2019|
|Last date for NCC special 47||August 08, 2019|
|Cut off for NCC special 47||In graduation or till final year 50 % aggregate marks are must.|
|SSB interview dates for NCC special 47||From December/January 2019-20|
|Merit list for NCC special 47||March/April – 2020 (Tentative)|
NCC 47 eligibility in terms of age:
To be an NCC cadet also for the wards of casualties one has to age between 19 years to 25 years on the respective date which is January 01 2001. Even if the aspirant is born not earlier than January 02 1995 and not after than January 01 2001 then only he’ll be able to go for the same. Date of birth will be rectified via those mentioned in matriculation or any other equivalent certificate of examination. These fall for the criteria’s related to your age limits along with the date of birth. And documents required for the same.
Educational qualification for NCC exclusive 47:
Considering the marks of all the years one has to be active enough to score an aggregate of 50% marks, which is minimum. For those studying in final year may pursue the same but only if they have secured a total of 50% in first two or three years of whatsoever be the duration, of course, years that may vary from 3 years to 4 years respectively. And after that, such students are required to score 50% marks only if selected in the interview round. This criterion is crucial to be kept in mind as failing in 3rd year would result in cancellation in the examination.
The certificate procedural followings include serving for two academic years in the senior wing \ division and should be able to obtain a minimum of B or C grade certificate in the exam of NCC.
NCC 47 Vacancies:
For being the foremost question of every aspirant here are some vacancies lined up that are to be released officially by NCC special entry schemes or Indian Army?
- For men candidates: 45 is the preferred number of seats falling in general category while 05 forwards of causalities in battles of armed forces personnel.
- For women candidates: 05 in total, 04 are for those falling in general category and 01 forwards of casualties in combat.
The selection procedure to be followed:
It has to be clear that candidates are to be a walk of directly to SSB interview without any written examination if opting for this type of recruitment:
- First will be SSB Interview.
- Then medical examination.
- And last but not least merit list.
Interview details for the same involve two stages to be covered:
- You should have picture perception, description test along with officer intelligence ratings.
- While step 2 involves group testing officer tasking, psychology test, interview, and conference.
NCC 47 application procedure:
Applications for the same are to be accepted on the official site which is www.joinindianarmy.nic. Also, no offline applications will be accepted.
- Go to www.joinindianarmy .nic.in.
- Open Officers Entry login or apply and register over there.
- Then click on apply online, and you’ll see officers selection eligibility page and then click on apply.
- Fill in your details and click on save and continue.
- To check and edit entries, a page will appear after every segment called the summary of information.
- After rechecking click on submit.
- Then click on PDF and take out at least two print outs of roll number generated.