The candidates who successfully completed the territorial army written exam for 2019 now can check the dates for their upcoming stages of enrollment of PIB interview and SSB interview as well. Candidates are requested to refer to the examination that was taken on the 28th of July of the present year. The candidates who passed the Preliminary Interview
Board written exam for 2019 will have to be present in the respectively assigned territorial army headquarters for the Preliminary Interview Board interview according to the designated venue for the interview. The details regarding the interview and other formalities will be informed to the chosen candidates from the assigned territorial army headquarters through the registered email ids or through SMS as well.
Candidates who will be appearing for the interview should be present in the venue with the following documents:
- Candidates who passed the Preliminary Interview Board written exam will have to download the IAF (TA)-9 revised application form print it and fill it in their own handwriting.
- Physical fitness certificate written by a registered MBBS doctor.
- Candidates whose name varies in the documents will have to present a copy of Gazette notification of India.
- Service certificate and NOC certificate for the candidates who worked under the Central government of India or union territory or semi-government should be presented along with signatures from the respected dept.
- Candidates who are self-employed will have to present an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of minimum value which is attested depicting the type of employment they were indulged into and also the income count.
- Rail employees will have to submit a no-objection certification from the railway board.
- Latest income proof.
- Five latest photographs.
- Risk certificate signed by parents.
- Character certificate.
Documents that are required to be presented in original form as well as attested copies.
- PAN card.
- Aadhaar card.
- Income tax filed.
- Proof for date of birth.
- Address proof.
- Identity proof that is government proof.
- All the qualification certificates.
Candidates will have to make their own journey facilities because of TA or DA will be provided.
While entering for the interview, no mobile phones will be allowed.
Candidates who will not be able to present all the above-mentioned documents will not be allowed to enter for the interview.