To be the best defence preparatory academy in the Nation.
Why NDA SUPER 30
NDA Entrance I of 2022 had a total of 7.5 lakh defence aspirants appearing for the written exam and a mere 7,000 clearing the same. This comes to almost 1 in 100 at the national level. A detailed study has shown that the very low success rate in the written exam is not due to lack of ability but lack of focused, systematic and structured preparation in keeping with the level of difficulties of the written examination.
Hence, a training module customized and tailormade to focus purely on the entrance exam will see a drastic difference in the performance of the defence aspirants
In keeping with the limited duration of the training module, AFPA proposes to coach 30 motivated aspirants with very high potential and put them through an intense coaching program of 12 weeks offline and 4 weeks with online test series from home.
The 12 weeks curriculum will prepare candidates to surmount the difficult curve of attempting the right questions and avoiding negative penalty for wrong responses.
A seasoned and experienced faculty will facilitate quick assimilation and correct techniques of attempting questions based on a graduated degree of difficulty to yield maximum marks
This program has been evolved after analysis of several batches of similar nature and is designed to guarantee success to a very large degree
The concept focuses on transforming the aspirants’ approach to the exam for a threshold well above his expected capacity.
In the light of the limited capacity the selection will be on a first come first serve basis with a definite cut-off date of 27 August 2022.
Key Result Areas
Detailed Syllabus Revision
Every portion of the syllabus of all the papers will be revised with specific emphasis on Maths
Besides Maths and English subjects like Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Economics, Biology and Current Affairs will be dealt with by subject experts
Based on the patter of question paper so far evolve answering techniques which will evoke a high degree of confidence in defence aspirants
Test series covering papers of the last 10 years to broaden the knowledge horizon capable of answering any possible variation
Improve proficiency in the English language to facilitate success not only in the entrance exam but also in the SSB Interview thereafter.
The AFPA Team
Frequently Asked Questions
- Date of commencement: 12 September 2022
- Date of reporting to the academy: 11 September 2022
- Date of course completion: 26 November 2022
- Date of departure to home: 27 November 2022
- Course fees: 60,000/-
- The package includes the entire coaching for 4 weeks and 4 month test series, hostel, mess, study material and pick up and drop from the railway station on the reporting and completion date.
- Registration fees is refunded only if cancellation is intimated 14 days prior to commencement of the course. A cancellation charge of Rs. 1,000 will be charged even if cancellation is done 14 days in advance.
- NO REFUND of registration fees will be made if the cancellation is not done 14 days prior to the commencement of the course.
A healthy mind resides in a healthy body and for a healthy body proper nutrition is a must hence in AFPA great care is taken to ensure that the food is not only sumptuous but also healthy. Check out the meal plan offered in AFPA for the 14 days below.
- As the academy is about 50 kms away from the Railway Station students will be picked up in a BUS and taken to the academy and similarly will be dropped back to the Railway Station upon completion of the course.
- The pick-up timings will be 1:00 pm, 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
- All students coming later than 7:00 pm will have to arrange for their own transportation. The drop timings are 9:30 am and 2:30 pm. Students desirous of leaving early or later than these timings will have to arrange for their own transportation
The classrooms are ergonomically designed and are well equipped with modern training aids and uninterrupted power supply.
In addition, there are two discussion rooms for conduct of group discussions and three interview rooms for the conduct of personal interviews.
There is an IT Lab with about 30 computers for the use of students.
The academic block has firefighting equipment for emergency and are also under CCTV surveillance.
- The campus is equipped with a 100 MBPS Broadband connection with a WIFI CONNECTIVITY in all the hostel blocks and the academic block. The mobile connectivity of JIO and VODAFONE are available in the campus. The other networks are very weak or non-operational.
- AFPA is an enclosed campus with round the clock security and CCTV Surveillance.
- Physical roll call of all the students is conducted twice a day to ensure safety of students.
- No students are allowed to go out of the campus throughout their stay unless there is an emergency
- AFPA has various sports facilities such as football, volleyball and basketball and students are encouraged to play on a daily basis. Also during their stay students are encouraged to conduct a tournament towards the end of the course and the winning participants are given certificates. This enables them to learn organizing ability, team work, cooperation etc. in a natural manner.
- In addition, they are also taken for a trek along a beautiful lake to develop spirit of adventure and love for nature.
- AFPA campus has a temple of lord Ganesha and lord hanuman. This provides a spiritual ambience in the campus.
- All the hostels are provided with washing machines to enable students to wash their clothes.