16 Weeks Offline NDA Coaching program
Frequently Asked Questions
- Limiting students to 40-42 in a class enables complete attention of the assessors on each and every student.
- Conduct of activities in groups of 10 as done in the actual SSB enables better comprehension and facilitates individual feedback to the students.
- GTO training is done in small groups of 10 students which enables better understanding of the tests by the students and enables the assessors to give complete and individual feedback.
- Students are provided multiple practice sessions to boost their confidence and enhance their performance levels.
- The proximity of the ground enables students to spend as much time as they want to practise and internalise the concepts and principles.
- The GTO ground in AFPA is designed to teach the concepts rather than solutions.
- The designs of the tasks enable not only the understanding of the basic principles but also the various possible variations one may come across.
- The fees of the SSB Training Program at AFPA is Rs. 22,000/- of which 7000/- will have to be paid at the time of registration and the balance on arrival at the academy. The fees also include pick up and drop facility from the railway station, lodging and boarding and study material and the entire training.
- Registration fees is refunded only if cancellation is intimated 14 days prior to commencement of the course. A cancellation charge of Rs. 1,000 will be charged even if cancellation is done 14 days in advance.
- NO REFUND of registration fees will be made if the cancellation is not done 14 days prior to the commencement of the course.
A healthy mind resides in a healthy body and for a healthy body proper nutrition is a must hence in AFPA great care is taken to ensure that the food is not only sumptuous but also healthy. Check out the meal plan offered in AFPA for the 14 days below.
THE TRAINING METHODOLOGY
- Aspirants who look for training academies are the ones who prefer to learn by doing and therefore it is important to make them do various activities and tests for better assimilation.
- In order to ensure this AFPA maintains a teacher to student ratio of 1:10 which helps in conduct of the tests/activities multiple times and give individual attention and feedback.
- All GTO tasks are conducted in small groups of 10 students only to enable personalized attention to each one of them.
The hostel buildings are within the campus. Each Non – AC room will be shared by 4 candidates with attached toilet bathroom and modern amenities. The hostels have a main gate to ensure security of students. The hostels have firefighting equipment for emergency and are also under CCTV surveillance. The hostel for girls is separate from boys. Girls are allotted rooms in the assessor’s complex for better safety. See the Hostel from Inside. Press the link below to access the photographs.