- Indian Army Jawan lost his life in a ceasefire violation in Jammu
An Indian Army jawan got killed in a ceasefire violation when Pakistan heavily opened fire on the forward posts, including the LoC in Rajouri district on Saturday. Sepoy Rohin Kumar got severely injured and later surrendered to his injuries.
- Australia warns china against altering the status of LAC
Australia, in its message to China, opposed China’s attempt to change the status quo at LAC unilaterally. Australia warned this might lead to increased tension and a higher risk of instability.
- French Armed Forces Medical Delegation visited AFS Hindan
A delegation of French Armed Forces Medical (led by General Patrick Derain) visited the AFS Hindan to speak with the IAF Aeromedical Delegation and also have a demonstration of Aeromedical Evacuation on C-17 aircraft by the Indian Air Forces.
- India proposes export of Brahmos Cruise Missile to Indonesia
India and Indonesia agreed to help each other in the defense area (as well as industry and technology sharing). India Defense Minister Rajnath Singh talked with the Indonesian Defense Minister Lieutenant General (Ret) Prabowo Subianto, also discussed regarding the step to enhance maritime security co-operation.
- India set to put a ban on weapons that can be manufactured indigenously
Keeping the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan in mind, the Defense Ministry suggested imposing a ban on those weapons that can be manufactured indigenously. This proposal was included in the 2nd draft of the Defence Procurement Policy (DPP) 2020.