- South Korea to launch the first solid-fuel rockets for surveillance satellites.
South Korea launched its first solid-fuel rockets with US permission, and this will be their first surveillance satellites and more powerful missiles. Washington revised its laws and gave permission to South Korea to use solid propellants. Previously strict laws were imposed on Seoul for concerns associated with regional conflicts and misuse of missiles in them.
- LET terrorists killed in an encounter in Srinagar. Residents of Srinagar are no more in terrorist ranks.
Sunday Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Ishfaq Rashid Khan was killed in an encounter with the police and military officials. After his death, no residents will be considered accountable for terrorist ranks in Srinagar.
- China to take necessary measures to look after their firms in India.
After India banned Chinese apps and also imposed strict laws for Chinese investors for investing in the country’s sectors, China also declared that they would be taking necessary measures to look after the Chinese companies working in Indian sectors.
- Strict restrictions imposed on 371 items imported from China.
The Indian government imposed strict restrictions on 371 items that were being imported from China. Items like toys, steel bars, steel tubes, electronics, paper, rubber, and a lot more things are prohibited from being imported.
- DRDO launched a new contest on the death anniversary of APJ Abdul Kalam.
The DRDO launched a new contest on the death anniversary of APJ Abdul Kalam in order to empower innovative minds and the field of defense and technology.