The Questions asked in an SSB interview are rather simple and easy. The main reason for these questions is to get to know in deep about the candidate and his thinking. Every candidate answers the questions differently according to their perception. Here are some of the most common questions asked in an SSB Interview:
1. Were you Mischievous during our school days? Tell me some mischiefs you’ve done during your school days.
2. Tell us about your good & bad qualities, what would you do to overcome those qualities?
3. Tell me about yourself in the shortest way possible.
4. Whom do you love more, your mother or your father?
5. Tell me about things you’ve learned from your parents.
6. When it comes to helping your family be it in household work or in business, how do you help your family members?
7. When you were in school or college, how did you manage your time for studies, sports and other extra-curricular activities?
8. Did you dear failure in school examinations? Have you ever been a victim of failure in exams? If so, then why?
9. Every student has a favourite subject and a most hated subject. What was your favourite subject and your most hated subject and why?
10. What are your achievements in sports or other outdoor activities?
11. If you were asked to play either indoor games or outdoor games, which would you prefer and why?
12. Which is your favourite sport? Why did you choose this specific sport over all other sports?
13. In your college time did you join the NSS or NCC? If yes, then tell us about the activities you performed in NSS or NCC.
14. Were you ever so involved in extra-curricular activities that you had to compromise your studies for them? If not, how did you manage your time between studies and extra-curricular activities?
15. Tell me about your most favourite experience of participating in any extra-curricular activity.
16. Where are you from? Tell me about the social, economic and educational importance of your city/district.
17. If you were given a chance to become the head of your district, what changes would you make for the betterment of the people living there?
18. How will you compare your city/district with other developed cities of India and the world?
19. Tell me some famous things, places, cuisines which comes from your place of residence.
20. Joining the Indian armed forces takes a lot of courage and discipline, what is the reason for you to join the Indian armed force?
21. Suppose you get rejected this time, what you’ll do?
22. Whom do you look up to as your inspiration to join the Indian armed forces?
23. The other government and private jobs are easier and safer, why would you want a job in the armed forces which is a much more dangerous job?
24. If you were given a chance to join a job with a much higher salary than the armed forces would offer, would you accept the offer and why?
25. What makes you stand out when compared to the other candidates?